Frequently Asked Questions

How to get your boat licence?
To operate a registered boat in Victoria, you need a marine licence. To use Personal Watercrafts (PWC) like jet-skis, your marine licence needs a PWC endorsement. You can get a marine and PWC licence by enrolling into a 4 hour marine course and taking a test at Technical Advanced Training (TAT)